Itz just about Me and My World

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Banglore at its best ....

Had beeen in bangalore for the last 30 odd days. Office work had kept me away from exploring the beautiful city. But for its sick traffic jams, bangalore is an ideal place to live. Awesome pubs, brilliant restaurants, lovely hangout joints, kewl multiplexes and my favourite idly, vada and coffeee combo(albeit its inherent sweet taste) ..... After an year in Jamshedpur, Bangalore comes as a very different but an equally loveable city.

Very different from each other, both of them have lotsa things to make you fall in love with. Bangalore is a more busy, less green and more happening city. My Weekdays begin and end in my office at brookefields ( The office is a delightful place to be in and i need to write a seperate blog about it). Its such a lovely office and i generally remain there till 7 in night and it would be around 9 when i get back home. I straight away crash into my bed. Thats is my sad personal life and HLL eats away most of my time.

But still, I manage to visit some nice pubs and retaurants (thanks to my team mate abishek and his Ford Fiesta) ... Both of us are very frustrated with the tea business and we step out to some close by joints whenever we find time. I had been squandering money on eat-out for the last few days especialy. Should have easily spent around 2000 bucks in last 4 days and had lotsa fun.

Bangalore is fun and just fun. All you need is time, friends and a vehicle. I had the last two and the first one is a big fight for me. I get to roam around the city only in weekends and sometimes while I have to go for some agency/ market visits. I also head to chennai every alternative weekend and hence dont really have much time in bangalore. Till date, I had visited quite a few places in bangalore ... Bageecha, ' The Stones' pub, Herbs and spices, Corner house(and its yummy DBC), Copper Chimney(5th floor - Bangalore CENTRAL), Traditional shanti sagar in malleswaram, few coffee-days, leela palace and its barista, KFC ( many a times), Pizza hut, Inox and Innovative multiplexes. It had just been brilliant and nothing distant from it. I have not met any of my co-xlers in bangalore, but I keep on roaming with sandeep and abishek on weekdays and some other pals on weekends.

Last week, it began as a gentle breeze and rain gods showered their blessing on this cute little city. It was damn cool and climate immediately adusted to its friendly self. This is one of the major reasons why people prefer bangalore over any other south indian city. The climate is all the way very moderate and nice. I got a chance of roaming around in sampige road without an umbrella while it was drizzling a bit. A hot cup of chai with pakodas did suit the occasion and I revelled in the joy of the moment. I love being alone at these times and the absence of friend allowed me to take a pleasant rain drenched walk all around malleswaram with a lollypop in mouth and an umbrella in hand. I was not tempted to open the umbrella even when i got completely soaked in rain.

The rain stoped ... but i continued. Nothing can get better than this feeeling of mild breeze soothing ur already drenched body. I am not a smoker ... perhaps a hot chai or a sutta could have made that moment more memorable.

I will remain here for another month and i wish i can see all the places a friend suggested when i left for bangalore. Bangalore is one nice place to spend early years of yoru carreer when u have all the energy and patience to try out all new things in your life. All you need is a nice gal and good money ! Here i come ..... with no former and mild quantity of latter .... but with a heart to live a lively life to its fullest possible extent ...

JK
~ Bengaluru is not as good as chennai ; but you will still not complain .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home